They were pretty tight honestly. Do I need new caps? Or just lube and tighten correctly. How do I get to the pinion nut?
One other thing you may want to check are your rear sway bar bushings, mine used poly and made that same sound unitl I lubed them. Listening to your vid sounds more like something rubbing, binding, was your parking brake engaged? Block your wheels, release the parking brake, tranny in neutral and try rocking again with all tension released........ Try a quick check and spray WD40 on your sway bar bushings first, see if noise goes away if not, try them on your leaf spring bushings, front eye, then the rear bushings.........
All the bushings are lubed. I have a manual trans.somehow someway doing all these checks and things the sound is gone....not sure what it was or what combo of things fixed it but so glad its gone. It was slightly embarrassing having people hear that every time I pull off lol.
Definitely check all the bushings. And use sil glyde to lubricate the bar and bushings as you put it all (back) together. http://images.oreillyauto.com/parts/img/large/ags/sg-4.jpg
Almost sounds like the front pinion seal is very brittle/dry and/or the yokes shaft is rusted.. but seems far too loud for such little movement.
I got it straightened out. Sound gone. Buddy gave me a loaner 650dp I might be able to buy at a later date. Now just to get this thing tuned up.